How do I change a student/parent/guardian/family, address?

Student/Family address changes must be submitted in person by a student's legal parent/guardian by submitting the official change-of-address form to the SFUSD Educational Placement Center located at the SFUSD Administration Building at 555 Franklin Street, Room 100.

For additional information and a downloadable change-of-address form, please visit the Educational Placement Center website (scroll past applications to Change of Address), telephone 415-241-6085, or email

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.