How do I request an assistive technology device for my eligible special education student?

Assistive technology devices are distributed by the Special Education Department.  Please review the information provided at this website for details: SFUSD Special Education Assistive Technology Innovation Center.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.