How do I get authorized for off-site use of equipment owned by the SFUSD? I need to use a computer or other device while away from my school or office.

SFUSD Administrative Regulation R3318 provides that SFUSD-owned equipment moved off-site becomes the responsibility of the brrower.  The borrower agrees to reimburse the SFUSD for the item lost/stolen/damaged at replacement value.

The full text of Administrative Regulation R3318 and the Off-Site Use of Equipment Request Form is available by clicking the link below.

Direct questions to the Business Services Office at 415-241-6542.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.