How do I get help with my laptop computer or other mobile device?

If you have a district-issued laptop computer or other mobile computing device and need technical assistance, submit a online service request that included the detials of your issue, including any error messages, along with the following information:
  • Device manufacturer (HP, Dell, Apple, etc.)
  • Device model (MacBook Air, Elitebook, Latitude, Chromebook, etc.)
  • SFUSD Asset ID (usually affixed to the bottom or back of device)
Once your ticket is received, a team member will follow up with you via email for next steps.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.