How do I change a student's EPC Pathway in Synergy?

The Educational Placement Center (EPC) Pathway listed in Synergy may be changed only by the EPC staff.  If you need to change a student's EPC Pathway, contact the EPC at 415-241-6085.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.