How do I get rid of old computers or other equipment or ewaste them?

California State Education Code 17545-17555 indicates that only the San Francisco Board of Education is empowered to authorize the sale and/or disposal of furniture and equipment (including computing devices) in the school district. The Business Services Division issued the following directive:


That said, the Warehouse has a simplified online form to replace the need to submit a general requisition. Please find the online form by clicking this [link].

If any of the procedures are unclear or you need additional information, please contact the Procurement Department at (415) 241-6468 for assistance.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.