How do I get rid of old computers or other equipment?

California State Education Code 17545-17555 indicates that only the San Francisco Board of Education is empowered to authorize the sale and/or disposal of furniture and equipment (including computing devices) in the school district. The Business Services Division issued the following directive:


The General Requisition form to fill in and submit may be accessed at this link..

Please refer questions to the Purchasing Department.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.