SFUSD will continue funding applications that serve essential teaching and learning needs for the 2021-22 school year. The following applications will be centrally funded and supported:
- Google Enterprise (includes limited licenses for Google Meet advanced conferencing and management features)
- Seesaw (all grades)
- Zoom (conferencing)
- Screencastify (screen recording and video editing)
- TypingClub (touch-typing for grades 2-12 only)
- Raz Kids (books and reading for K-3 and 4-5 Special Ed)
- Newsela (leveled news articles, useful for many academic subjects in all grades)
- myON (books and reading for grades 3-5)
- Dreambox (math for K-8)
- Nearpod (direct instruction for all grades)
- iSpire (limited licenses for reading intervention)
- Music First (limited licenses for music instruction)
In addition to these online learning applications, the district will continue to centrally support the instructional use of Approved Digital Tools and Applications, including many approved free digital tools. Please be sure to review privacy and/or app-specific conditions regarding the use of approved digital tools and applications.
New online learning applications requests are on pause for the remainder of the year in order to prepare these apps and others previously requested and approved tools and applications for summer school and the start of the 2021-2022 school year. We will resume app requests, along with a new site-based process, after the start of the school year.