How to I change a grade on a middle school or high school report card? I am a classroom teacher or an authorized school faculty or staff member.

Marks that appeared on a middle school report card from a previous grading period may be changed by the teacher-of-record by submitting the form available at the following link (SFUSD login is required): Request to Change Middle School Report Card Mark. This form is only for changing the report card progress (Qtr./Hex.) grade, to change a transcript grade for semester/final mark, use the form linked here.

After the marks are updated, authorized school faculty/staff may view the updated marks in Synergy SIS Student Grade, Class Grade, Student Course History, and the Documents Tab on the Student Record. Parents/Guardian may view the updated grades in ParentVue using the Report Card option on the navigation menu.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.