To receive a Laptop for Educators (L4E) device, an educator must:
- Be a current San Francisco Unified School District employee
- Have an active SFUSD email account and password
- Users will be unable to login or receive a device without one
General Distribution: Eligible educators can pick up a device by appointment. Please submit an online service request ticket or call 415-241-6476 to schedule a time. Pick up locations are as follows:
- Department of Technology Help Desk at 555 Franklin Street, Room 1 (Basement)
- Monday through Friday between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm (excluding holidays)
- Department of Technology Support Office (Room 107) at the Enola Maxwell Campus
- Monday through Friday between 8:30am - 5:00pm (excluding holidays)
Note: Educators who previously received an L4E device but are no longer eligible through job reclassification or falling below .6 FTE will be required to return district-issued L4E devices. After the beginning of the school year, the DoT will begin contacting educators with devices who are no longer eligible to participate in the L4E program to arrange collection.
Device Refresh: The Department of Technology will be refreshing L4E devices during the 2018-2019 school year. Details on the exchange are to come after the start of the school year. Please visit l4e.sfusd.edu or contact the Help Desk for additional information.