What is PERCii?
PERCii is the SFUSD the financial reporting system that departments and school sites use to access their site budgets to view available balances and transactions.
Users on OSX operating systems (Macs) and using Firefox version 30 as their web browser are unable to access the PERCii system. On working versions, the prompt for user’s credential (user name and password) shows up. It does not in this case.
- Open FireFox version 30 on the MAC
- In the address bar enter, ‘about:config’ (enter)
- Click the “I’ll be careful, I promise!” button
- In the Search box, enter ‘network.negotiate..” and results will be displayed as shown
- The line in yellow is the culprit, the Value = False, and it has to be TRUE, double-click on the line and the value will switch to TRUE.
- Close and reopen Firefox.
- Open PERCii and the login prompt will show.