How do I submit a work order for facilities/buildings & grounds issues?

The Department of Technology (DoT) does not handle work orders for facilities/buildings & grounds issues, like plumbing, electrical, locks, windows, etc.  If you are authorized to submit work orders for your school or department, you may submit a Buildings & Grounds work order using this link:

If you have questions about submitting a work order or about an existing work order, please contact the Facilities/Buildings & Grounds Department directly, their contact information is available in the SFUSD online directory at

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.