There has been confusion on how to read the Student Tallies on the Synergy TeacherVue attendance screens. Following is clarification of the attendance screen Student Tallies after you save your attendance marks:
- Uncounted - Class count total minus students you mark A, T, or T30. If all students are present, this will display your class count total.
- Present Today* - Count of the number of students your marked T and/or T30.
- Absent today - Count of the number of students you marked A.
- Tardy Today* - Count of the number of students your marked T and/or T30.
* "Present Today" and "Tardy Today" are the same.