Who can change a student's grade level in Synergy and what are the high school credits needed for each grade level?

Elementary school students' grades levels must be changed by the Educational Placement Center staff.  The EPC may be contacted on 415-241-6271.

Secondary school counselors may change their students' grades levels in Synergy according to the earned course credits as follows:

  School Year 2018-2019


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.