Who can change a student's grade level in Synergy?

Elementary school students' grades levels must be changed by the Educational Placement Center staff.  The EPC may be contacted on 241-6085.

Secondary school counselors may change their students' grades levels in Synergy.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.