Exit/Withdrawal Codes for Synergy SIS

When a student withdraws from your school, the California Department of Education requires that a standardized Exit Code is applied to the student's record during the withdrawal process. The Exit Code Guide may be found at this link: California Exit Codes Used in SFUSD Synergy SIS.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.